Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sucky day 1

Meh... what a bad day I had.

At first the weather was horrible. You know, the typical grey weather we have in Quebec. Man, I fucking hate this moody weather. It makes me feel like shit.

Second, I just learnt that they check the R rate for entering in TESL. I'm feeling stressed now, mine's is at 20 for now and it will most likely go down in the next semesters.

Third, the fucking maths exam. I literally answered only half of the questions and everything else was alien to me.


Positive thing: I just learned that I could do a certificate in Langues et cultures d'Asie which pretty much interests me. Specially the Japanese language learning courses. With that I could enter easily university and learn Japanese. After this certificate I can go and enter TESL without problems. The only drawback is the price of doing a supplementary year in university which costs more than CEGEP, but is way more useful.

I'll see what I can do. I must go and meet my orientation counselor soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment